Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Montauk's Murderer

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:55 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Feeling naked -- even more so than when he had his pants off -- Brand nearly ran back into the station. "My weapons, please." He said in a husky tone to the front office, holding out his hands for all the blades. Trind just shook her head, pressing the bridge of her nose between her fingers.

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

77Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

The female on the other side smirked and handed him the box of weapons before turning to some paperwork.

78Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:58 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

After placing everything back where it went -- which included taking off his pants again -- Brand and Trind walked out and back onto the sidewalk. "Alright, now to the gym." Brand looked at his sister, "Fuck that, we're going to that track thing the major was talking about." He smiled at Trind and started heading towards there.

Three hours later, Brand was drenched in sweat and could barely move. As he heaved oxygen into his lungs he looked up at his sister, "I haven't worked out ever since I got back from the war..." Brand took another long breath and then swallowed nearly a gallon of water. "She said it was in a week... you're going to have a lot of training to do, Brand." Trind warned, knowing her brother's train of thought didn't linger too long on one thing. Brand shook his head, "If I keep working like this, twice a day, every day until then, I'll be able to beat her... or at least tie with her."

79Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

midnight rolled around and Miya was still digging through files trying to find anything that could help the investigations. There was far too much blood to be able to find anything that didn't belong, but she still had to try. Maybe they'd get lucky.

((Time Skip 6 days to Thursday morning))

Miya had just gotten to the station when she received a phone call saying someone knew something about the murderer and could meet them tomorrow. Miya was ecstatic when she got to the academy.

"Alright, I'm Major Miya Sinclair. I will be proctoring your test today. You must get at least an 80% to be considered by the force, and obviously the higher the score, the better. You have three hours to get through 250 questions. Finish as many as you can and the ones you don't finish will not be counted against you. Your time starts.... Now."

80Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

All that week Brand had been working extremely hard; if he wasn't working out, he was studying, if he wasn't studying, he was working out. Sometimes he'd even get onto a treadmill and study at the same time. Just in six days you could see his muscles bulging even more; he wasn't in bad shape before, he was just in better shape now. Trind had started making healthier things -- which really helped him -- including lots of protein and omega 3's. But today was the test, the written and the physical.

Brand blazed through the first two-hundred questions, it only taking him an hour and a half. The last fifty questions were a bit harder, but he was still the first one done; handing his test in thirty minutes before they were supposed to. His face was completely cocky as he handed the test back to Major Miya, a smirk lifting his lips and lighting his eyes.

81Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:38 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya smirked in return as she took his test and slid the papers into a machine for grading. The rest of the group brought their tests up after the time was up and most of them hadn't finished up to 200. She graded the tests and pulled out a sheet before naming off the ones that hadn't passed.

"And finally, a special congratulations to the second person to ever get a perfect score in this academy." She smirked and looked over at Brand, "Take a bow mister Oskari. You got 100%. Of course you finished 19 minutes later then I did when I got the only other perfect score."

82Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:16 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

He was about to jump for joy about the 100%, but when she took a stab at him with the 19 minute thing, he frowned at her, "That's okay, Major Miya, I'll just have to beat you at the physical test." This woman brought out the boy he used to know before the war brought his family to nothing... it was an odd feeling.

83Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya smirked and set the results on her desk. "First of all, it's Major Sinclaire. You do not have permission to address me by my first name. Secondly," she grinned wickedly as a thought crossed her mind, "If you defeat me on the obstacle course then not only will you gain the letter of recommendation, but you will also earn the right to address me as Miya. However, that will be impossible as I hold the top rank for fastest time through the course. My record is 2 minutes and 13 seconds. Top it if you can. You are all dismissed. Meet me at the track in 10 minutes for your physical exams."

With that she turned on her heels to prepare for the male's whooping.

84Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:48 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand smirked at her and began to leave with the rest of the cop-ready men -- and a few women -- going to the locker room to change into more aerodynamic clothing. He wasn't smirking for the competition, but because just the day before Trind timed him within 2 minutes and 8 seconds. "Time to get whooped." He said to nothing in the locker room, all the men looking at him like he was crazy on a stick.

Out on the field, Brand wore nothing but spandex shorts and his famous Puma running shoes that were worn to nearly nothing. Everyone one -- particularly the women in the group -- was staring at him, the rest of them had sweats and a T-shirt, but he knew better than that. With less fabric, and less room within said fabric, you are able to reach a higher velocity of speed. They were instructed to stand in line, Brand being 5th in place, between two men considerably shorter -- and scrawnier -- than he.

85Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya walked out wearing a pair of black sweat pants and a black t-shirt with her name and rank just over her left breast. "Brand, me and you will be the last to run as we must wait for the Chief of Police to get here. He wanted to see how well someone who scored 100% could do on the course, and he was even more intrigued by the terms of the bet. Until then, you may want to cover up. I don't wanna whoop you due to muscle failure."

30 minutes later, the rest of the trainees had finished the course and the Police Chief had arrived, wearing the standard uniform to he could make an impact on the young recruits. He was a fairly intimidating man but had a kindness hidden behind his features.

"Alright recruits, you will all be witnesses. Major Sinclaire and Mr. Oskari are going to be having a little race. The major's top tie at the end of the academy was 2 minutes and 13 seconds. That however was 5 years ago. Since then she has managed to shave 10 seconds for an unofficial time of 2 minutes and 3 seconds. If Oskari can beat the Major, then his admission to the force will be instantaneous." The Chief then turned to the two at the starting line. "Get ready you two."

Miya nodded and pulled off her sweats and t-shirt, revealing a pair of black, skin tight spandex shorts, and a matching top that just barely covered her firm breasts (This also had her name over her left breast). She stretched out and as she did so her every muscle flexed, from clearly visible biceps, to her flawless thighs, and back to her absolutely perfect core. There wasn't an ounce of fat visible on her body save for her barely covered, and very large breasts.

"I hope you're hungry Brand," Miya began as she pulled on her favorite skin tight fingerless gloves, "because you're gonna eat my dust."

86Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:49 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

He looked at her body and if it wasn't for his extreme concentration of winning, Brand would've had a tent made of spandex. He shook his head, looking at the goal, "Sorry, already had breakfast." At that moment the Chief blew a whistle and him and Miya bolted from their spots, literally leaving dust behind them.

At first she started to get an advantage over him, leading the way by about five feet; Brand wouldn't have this, he pushed his muscles a little harder, his breath coming from his lungs in soft, controlled gulps. He then took the advantage, quickly gaining on her and passing her by an equal five feet. The two played this way for over half the course, Miya smirking the whole time (which probably is what drove Brand crazy the most.)

But then, the finish line was in perfect view; Brand looked to his right and saw that the two seemed to be neck for neck. When he pushed himself even harder, so did she; both of them glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. Winning this was in his grasp... but it was in her's too...

87Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"It's a tie!" the Chief yelled as he checked his watch, causing his jaw to drop. "A new record as well! 1 minute 59.3 seconds!"

Miya took a large breath to steady her heart rate before standing up and walking over to Brand. "Finally," she said, still beathing rather heavily causing her firm chest to rise as her sweat soaked skin cooled her immensely in the fall air, causing her hardening buds to strain against the fabric, "someone that can keep up with me." She held her hand out for the male to shake.

88Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:10 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand was also breathing a tad heavy, his chiseled abs contorting with every breath. He reached and grabbed her hand, shaking it; "Nice to be doing business with you, Miya." he managed to breath, looking at her directly in the eye as the crowed nearly died of gasping.

He let go of her hand after a strong -- on both sides -- hand shake and looked to the Chief and then back at Miya. "When do I start?"

89Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"He's going in my squad sir," Miya said with a smirk- of course- as she turned towards the Chief and waved a cadet over. The young girl handed her an envelope which Miya handed to the elder male instantly.

The Chief opened the paper and read it with a smile. "You start as soon as the paper work goes through, so in about three days." He looked up from the paper and held out his hand. "Welcome to the force."

90Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand took the giant man's hand and shook firmly, surprised that it was a lot more gentle than he thought. "Thank you Chief, it's going to feel good back in the business." the people were now glaring at him and he glared back and then smirked when he saw Miya's puckered nipples beneath the fabric; though he knew it was bad to think of your boss that way he looked back at the Chief. "Well," Brand started, finally having his breath back, "I'll see you in three days." He turned and winked at Miya, "Where's your squad car?"

91Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya scoffed and handed the Chief her clip board, which had also been brought to her as well as her gym bag which held her sweats as well as her actual clothes. "Squad cars are for cadets. I'll show you my car." She winked and began walking towards the parking lot, not bothering to redress, rather enjoying the feeling of the spandex forming to her every curve.

92Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

He raised an eyebrow but followed a few feet behind her, watching her tantalizing hips sway as she walked. She was a strong woman, and he -- from what she said -- was the only one to keep up with her so far... maybe that could be put to other things other than foot work. "Your car?" Brand began to ask right as they reached a car that literally made him start choking from gasping right as he was swallowing some water.

93Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:30 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya heard him spluttering but continued to her baby, turning and leaning back against the hood before tilting her head to the side causing her neck to pop softly. "Yes, my car. Pretty i'n it?"

94Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

After some will and strength, he looked up with watery eyes, nodding. "I've never seen a Lamborghini Reventón Roadster in real life..." He said purely in awe; Brand walked up and ran his fingers over the hood like it was the most gorgeous woman he had ever laid eyes on. "I'm not sure, but I think I might have a hard on..." He said a bit under his breath, but not really caring if anyone heard.

95Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya giggled and pulled the keys our from her bag before tossing them at Brand. "I hope you can drive as well as you can run officer, cuz we need to get across town."

96Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

His had immediately grabbed the keys in mid air without having his eyes leave her care. Brand looked at her then, feeling the cold steal in his hands, "... are you serious?" He didn't let her answer that, he literally jumped over the hood and climbed into the drives seat and turning the car on; it purred to life. "Ooooh god..." He said as he moaned to the purr. "I will drive you wild, baby." Brand said, speaking to the steering wheel, running his hands up and down the smooth leather.

97Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:42 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya chuckled and slid into the passenger seat. "Calm down there hunny, if you mess these seats up I'm taking it out on your hide." She winked playfully and flipped on the lights, leaving the siren off.

98Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

"That wouldn't be too bad" he whispered under his breath as he put it into reverse and backed out of the parking lot. Once having enough room and put it into first and then smoothly into second, nearly floating onto the main road. After going past 40 miles an hour he was in heaven. "I would kill to see what this baby could do at 150 miles an hour..." Brand said looking at the road; he was very much in control and an extremely safe driver (even though it had been a very long time since he had drove.) Brand looked over at Miya from his peripheral vision and smiled, "So, were you surprised?"

99Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:48 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya sat back and closed her eyes before sliding on her sunglasses. "That you finished? Not in the slightest. I'm actually rather glad my faith was not misplaced."

100Montauk's Murderer - Page 4 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

They reached a stop light and he full on looked at her, "You knew we were going to tie?" For some reason, this didn't surprise him, but at the same time it did. While she was blinded by the sunglasses he let his vision soak up her luscious body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum