Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Montauk's Murderer

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya walked over to Brand and drew lightly on his chest before the digit began slowly sliding down his firm chest. "Don't worry. If you're a good boy a may just make it up to you when we get home."

She stopped at the waist of his pants and turned away, heading to her room to get dressed.

202Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

If he had morning wood before this just made it worse; Brand swallowed hard with Miya so close to him, and when she left he let out the breathe he hadn't realized he was holding. Trind was stunned, just staring at him, and to be honest, he felt the same way.

After getting dressed, Trind wore a pair of light blue jeans, a long white camisole with a light blue cardigan over it; her hair pulled back into a loose pony tail. "Alright! Are you ready yet, Brand?" Brand had been in the bathroom for awhile now (going on 45 minutes) and she was beginning to be worried.

Right before Trind had called his name, he finished himself in the shower, his whole body quivering from the intense sensations of an orgasm. He placed a hand on the steamy walls of the shower and breathed through his mouth. A little later he came out clad in some acid washed jeans he had had forever, a plain white T-shirt and of course, his suede jacket. Trind spotted him and rolled her eyes, "It took you that long to do that?!" Brand looked offended... comically of course.

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

203Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"Aww... All that wasn't 'cuz of little ol' me was it?" came Miya's voice from directly behind Brand before her hands slid around his sides, over his chest, and down his stomach. She wouldn't let him off that easily.

She pulled away from the sexually frustrated male and stepped around him wearing a skin tight pair of dark blue jeans, a tight dark purple v-neck t-shirt that stopped just above her pierced navel, and a necklace with a dark green Emerald set inside the silver pendant.

She pulled her fingerless gloves on and pulled the holster for her gun around her torso, fastening it so her gun sat just below her left breast. "Trind, could you please grab my jacket from by the door?" she asked as she slid her badge onto the waist line of her jeans.

She bent over in front of Brand to adjust her black leather Stiletto boots, revealing an Aboriginal Tribal symbol tattooed at the very base of her spine.

204Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind did as she was told, happy to help while her brother was being tortured by this seductress of a cop. Brand bit his bottom lip as he saw the extremely sexy tattoo and abnormally hot ass in front of him, the bulge in his jeans quickly becoming uncomfortable. "Miya..." He said in a husky voice as a warning.

205Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

The australian police officer smirked to herself as she stood up again and turned around, her face inches away from his as her breasts lightly brushed his chest. "Yes Brand?"

206Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

His chest tightened as he felt the supple curve of her breasts against his erect chest; he let out a small shudder. Brand moved a hair closer, put a hand on the beautiful Australian's arm and said "... Trind is waitng for you." Brand smirked, removed himself and headed for the front door.

Trind was searching for the closet Miya had been speaking of during all of this; she found the closet full of cleaning materials... and the bathroom... and all these other doors she had no idea what they were for. She was becoming a tad discouraged when she saw her brother walk passed her to the door. "Brand, do you know where the closet is?" She got a shrug for an answer.

207Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya pouted slightly at Brand's less then stellar reaction but quickly brushed it off as she turned around. "It's the one by the front door Trind."

208Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:47 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

"oh..." she said, feeling quite stupid. *time jump* After a long day of shopping -- according to Brand -- the threesome arrived back at the small yet very comfortable and spacious apartment. Brand, of course, was carrying all the bags... except that one that Trind was carrying. A small gold chain to replace the one of her locket.

"Oooh my god!" Brand dropped to his knees and began to pray. "Please Lord, never bestow upon me this torture again. I beggeth thee!"

209Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya giggled and patted him lightly on the back in show of mock concern. "Don't worry. Even I'm not mean enough to make you carry a car home." With that she stood and took several of her bags back to her bedroom to be sorted out later that evening.

210Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:40 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand stood up, watching Miya walked into her bedroom; watching how her hips swayed. Damn, he had the hots for this chick big time! Looking back at Trind, she had already started putting away the little bit of groceries they had bought. "Do you need help putting away your new clothes, Brand?" Trind called from the kitchen's pantry. Brand scratched his neck, lightly pressing against his tight muscles. "Uh, no. I can do it, but thanks." He said while walking over to where the bags were and grabbing two.

Returning to his bedroom, Brand set down his bags on the bed and started to open one. Taking out a few pairs of boxers and white socks, he walked over to the dresser and slid them in. In the next room he could hear Miya moving around, assuming she was also putting away her new belongings.

211Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya tossed her new clothes in her laundry hamper before taking the few non-clothing items in the 6 bags and setting them in their proper places.

Once all that was dealt with, she stripped in two moves before stretching slightly and hearing several vertebra pop before flopping on her bed and massaging her feet. She didn't often go shopping, but when she did, her feet always made sure she remembered.

Once she had deemed her feet thoroughly soothed, she got off the king-size bed and opened a drawer to pull out a pair of shorts that conformed to her curves, stopping barely a half inch below her toned ass, along with a black sports bra that had a zipper between the cups, reminding the officer quite a bit of her Kevlar vest.

As she zipped her bra, she walked beck out of the room and headed for the kitchen to help Trind put everything away.

212Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

By the time Miya had walked out, Trind had already put everything away and was now chopping up some garlic and chives. There was a large, deep baking pan with melted butter on the sides and bottom propped on the stove while the oven preheated. "Oh, I already put everything away. I'm making Swedish red potatoes, steak and fresh broccoli... is that okay? You like that, right?" Trind asked, looking at Miya for relieve.

213Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya smiled and nodded, the action making her dizzy and causing her to sway slightly. "Yh-yeah, that sounds great!" She stumbled towards the table and took a seat before grabbing a muffin off the table and taking a large bite.

214Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed May 12, 2010 7:16 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

"You know, Miya... if you don't mind me saying so, I've noticed you don't eat all too much. Are you alright? You aren't sick, are you?" Trind looked over her shoulder at the lady cop eating a muffin, pausing her chopping for good measure.

215Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"Mgph... Yh-yeah. I'm fine." She finished the muffin in another couple bites and grabbed a cantaloupe from the middle of the table, broke it open over the edge, and sunk her teeth into one of the halves.

"I have a high metabolism and if I don't eat enough then I start to get dizzy and weak. Normally my subordinate will force me to eat something, but it doesn't happen that way on my days off so I get like this. Can you pass me that baguette over there?"

Last edited by Chaoskor666 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

216Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind nodded, doing as she was told. "You work too hard, I can tell and I've only known you for a short while." She took in a deep breathe and turned back to her chopping. "Maybe you should take a short vacation... before this Montauk Murder case really starts to take flight." For some reason, Trind had really bonded with this woman; she saw something honest and great in her.

217Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya shook her head, causing her breasts to sway slightly within their padded confines.

"Work is what I do best. And since I don't have a boyfriend or a puppy, there's not much difference between the two by the way, that means I don't really have anything to do other then work and exercise, and I get restless just sitting around."

She took a large bite of the French bread and swallowed. "Besides, I need to catch this... monster... before someone else is hurt."

218Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

The young girl nodded, reconsidering her previous advice. "Well..." She thought for a moment, her chopping slowing slightly. Trind turned around and smiled, "... What about Brand?" When Miya looked almost taken back and distraught, Trind added quickly, "I mean, he just got on the force, so he'll need some considerable training... that should take some of your time." She smiled, but then turned bright pink when Brand walked into the kitchen right after she had let the last word go. "Why did I hear my name?" He smirked at the two ladies, "Yup... I know I'm handsome." Trind groaned and hit her brother on the bicep.

219Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya rolled her eyes and hit Brand over the head with the second half of her bread, breaking it over the back of his skull, before taking another bite.

"You're too full of yourself. Your sister was saying that I should train you. While I admit you need all the help you can get, unfortunately the only way to get you any training is to take you out on cases as they show up. Everything else you already know."

220Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand caught every single piece of bread that had broken on his head and shoved them in his mouth almost defiantly. "You just wait, I'll blow your mind, sweet heart." He looked at what Trind was making and smiled. "Ah, just the way Mom used to make it." He gave his sister a small kiss on the forehead and sat down across from Miya, staring her down.

221Montauk's Murderer - Page 9 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:20 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya, never one to back down... ever... stared back at Brand, the pair never blinking until Miya got an idea and quickly lifted her top over her large breasts for only a moment, letting the large orbs bounce free just long enough to distract him, his eyes never actually making contact with the sight as she replaced the garment just as quickly. "I won big boy."

She then turned towards Trind and giggled at the look on Brand's face. "So, what ARE you making anyway?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum