Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Montauk's Murderer

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Montauk's Murderer Empty Montauk's Murderer Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

First Role Play, yeah!

Theme: The year is 2009 and we are in Montauk, New York. There is a very lethal, very sneaky, very sexy murderer on the loose and cops have absolutely no leads other than this murderer is like no other.

Rules:

- God Mode = No No. If you do use God Mode you will be banned from the role play.
- Spell check, spell check, spell check! No text or Instant Message lingo
- Who ever is playing the murderer will Personal Message me; if there are multiple takers I will have you give me an example of a murderous scene and I will choose the best.
- If you have issues with another user, do not let it affect your character's actions. STAY IN CHARACTER! If your character doesn't know something and you know it, don't make them suspicious for no reason.
- No double posting, if you forgot something there is this cool thing called the "Edit" button.
- If your character is unreachable (again, no God Mode) at the bottom of your post insert [x]. When reachable again [o]
- No controlling other user's characters... unless you have consulted the user and have gotten their permission. This permission should be posted in their previous post.
- Since this is a Murder Mystery type roleplay, it is ment to be serious, therefore, human photos are required.

** There might and probably will be additions on these Rules, so keep checking **

Character Profiles: Everything in bold is required

Name:
*Species:
Weight:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Mother Language:
Ethnicity:
Hairstyle/Color:
Eye color:
Body Type:
Skin Tone:
*Weapon:
Orientation:
Background:
Other:

* Please be realistic. If you are say... a shape shifter, you are achieving a genetic change, if you are growing larger than your other figure or did not have clothes on as an animal, you will not have clothes on instantly when you change into a human.
* With weapons, you do not have unlimited amo, you do not have some sort of invincible gun that resists all of everything.

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

2Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 am

Air~hed!

Air~hed!

Name: Alexandra Hamilton
*Species: Human
Height: 5'7''
Weight:120lbs
Date of Birth: Jan 3,1984
Zodiac Sign:Capricorn
Place of Birth:Vienna, Austria
Mother Language: French
Ethnicity: German;British
Clothing:Clean cut suit and sh*t with heels
Hairstyle/Color:Brown, silky,long
Eye color: coco brown
Body Type:Slender
Skin Tone:white
*Weapon:her looks
Orientation:straight?
Background: She was born in western Europe but moved to New York when she was only a child. She's an heiress so she has no need to make a living for herself. But she does have a habit of seeking the wrong guys.

Montauk's Murderer 4b0631c5779fa

Last edited by Air~hed! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.myspace.com/normality_is_not_me

3Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:54 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Name: Major Miya (Mee-ya) Sinclaire
Species: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Date of Birth: June 17th
Place of Birth: Australian outback
Mother Language: English
Ethnicity: White
Clothing: (work) Standard issue Police uniform
(other) Normally loose black jeans, black combat boots, loose-ish tshirt, and a large grey hoodie
Hairstyle/Color: shoulder length, wavy red hair, worn in a high ponytail when working
Eye color: Ice blue
Body Type: Toned and Chesty. Very high metabolism
Skin Tone: Fairly tanned
Weapon: .45 callibur semi auto hand gun (not police issue but you can use what you want when you rank as high as her) and hand to hand combat training.
Orientation: Bisexual

Background: Raised in the Australian outback, her family often traveled to Sydney for work and relaxation. She moved to New York when she turned 19 after a rather nasty fight with her mother. Hasn't spoken to her since then, but has a very strong relationship with her father.

Other: Doesn't take no for an answer, hard headed, will persue until either ordered by a superior to stand down or she finishes the job. Gets obsessed with work if she is missing a crucial piece of information, to the point that she has been known to pass out from not eating thanks to her metabolism. Has a rather short temper and can jump into situations without thinking.

Montauk's Murderer 4af6dedba66cf_m

Last edited by Chaoskor666 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

4Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Name: Brand Oskari
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 178 lbs
Date of Birth: November 30, 1978
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Place of Birth: Kalmar, Sweden
Mother Language: Swedish
Ethnicity: Swedish; Finish
Clothing:
Casual: Worn-down jeans, short-sleeved shirt, suede jacket and running shoes.
Formal: Khaki pants, long-sleeved shirt, suede jacket and running.
Hairstyle/Color: Bed Head/ Dark Blonde
Eye color: Gray
Body Type: Chiseled
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Weapon: Boot knive, pocket knife, several throwing knives, Mauser Model 98, Springfield Model 1903, Smith & Wesson Model 500 plus several other explosives.
Orientation: Straight
Background: Back in Sweden Brand had it all, loving Mother and Father, two older brothers and a younger sister; great home, great family. When he was 13 his oldest brother was shipped out into war, and the following year the other. Left with his greiving Mother and stern worrisome Father and still a baby of a sister, Brand felt a little lonesome. When Brand graduated high school at the age of 15 he started thinking about when his brothers would be coming back. He went to college for a few years until he too was recruited at 18. Brand only spent a year in training before they put him out in the battle field; his specialty being sniper shooting and man-to-man combat. After 10 long years in war he went home expecting to see his grown up sister, his brothers that might have come back early and his loving parents... He only saw his sister. Turns out that his two brothers died in the war soon after going in, his Mother was diagnosed with cancer and was too frail to fight it off and his Father, from losing his two first sons and the love of his life killed himself.

Taking action like any good man would, Brand took his sister and himself to Mantuak, New York to get away from the memories. He was 30 and she was at the ripe age of 20. It's been a year now and he's still unemployed and living off war money while she's working as a waitress down at a nearby breakfast club.
Other: Very skilled in the art of weaponry, spent 11 years in military, 10 of which were in war. Has a very long scar that runs from the base of his neck all the way down his back.

Montauk's Murderer Image8089-1

Name: Trind Oskari
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 132 lbs
Date of Birth: March 3, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Place of Birth: Kalmar, Sweden
Mother Language: Swedish
Ethnicity: Swedish; Finish
Clothing:
Casual: Dark jeans, long-sleeved shirt, peacoat and heals.
Formal: Black slacks, long-sleeved blouse, blazer and heals.
Hairstyle/Color: Long and wavy/Warm chocolate
Eye color: Aquamarine
Body Type: Voluptuous
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Weapon: None
Orientation: Straight
Background: Being the baby of a 4 kid family, Trind was a little spoiled and forgotten; though her brothers always remembered to include her. She didn't remember when her oldest brother left, and barely when the second oldest did; but she remembers clear as day when Brand left. Her parents were a mess and it was up to her to try and help them... until her Mother was diagnosed with cancer. Once her Mother died a year after the diagnosis her and her Father got news that her two oldest brothers had died in war. Devastated, her Father committed suicide... leaving Trind to take care of herself at the young age of 17. Three years later Brand finally came home and rescued her from all the woes of losing everyone at once; they moved to New York to start all over.

Brand doesn't work so to keep her mind busy Trind works as a breakfast waitress; she tries her hardest never to think of the look on her Father's face when he slit his own throat, but they always sneak back up on her. Due to the trauma she experienced as a child, Trind is very soft spoken and very shy.
Other: Always wears a locket that was given to her by her Mother with her brothers' pictures in it as well as her parents.

Montauk's Murderer 4b12ab4861ca5

5Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Major Miya Sinclaire of the Montauk Police Department (hereon called MPD) shivered lightly as she stepped out of her car. It was early August and the leaves were starting to turn the trees and there was a severe chill in the early morning air.

Since it was her day off, she hadn't bothered to put on her uniform and had opted to just throw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. She had her gun on her belt and her badge on a chain around her neck beneath the gray material.

"Major!" a fairly tall black haired officer yelled as he ran towards her.

Miya began walking towards him with a scowl on her tanned face. "This 'ad bettah be bloody important Jamesson. I wosn't wakin' up teel noon when the spa opened," she growled loudly causing the man's step to falter. He was considerably taller then the higher ranking female, but she was far more intimidating by far.

"Trust me Ma'am, if it wasn't then I wouldn't have bothered you," he said as his commanding officer caught up and walked quickly towards the building where the response team had roped off the area.

Miya stepped through the threshold of the two story house and immediately spotted the reason she had been called... at least a piece of it. "Where is the rest of the body?" she asked as the photographer took pictures of the severed arm.

"Bodies," Jamesson mumbled and began walking up the blood soaked stairs.

"Excuse me?" Miya asked not positive she had heard the man properly.

Jamesson was attempting to keep in his breakfast as he turned back to his superior. "I said bodies. There used to be a family of five living here. There's too much blood for just one person."

Miya couldn't believe her ears. What kind of monster were they dealing with?

6Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind woke up to her alarm clock playing Over My Head by the Fray; she stretched in her white night gown and hit the "off" button. It was early and as usual, the music didn't even seem to phase Brand. Even though it happened every morning she couldn't help but smile; it had only been a year since they moved to New York, but she loved it already.

After taking a shower the sun was finally rising so she took the liberty to open the blinds just enough so the room was lit but none of the sunshine was hitting Brand's face. Trind towel dried her long brown hair, putting it up into a low pony-tail with a plain black scrunchy; she then put her under garments on, a pair of black slacks, 3/4 sleeve black shirt and black non-slip shoes. After putting on a little bit of mascara and lotion she grabbed her white, double breasted peacoat, kissed her brother goodbye and walked out the door.

7Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 am

Air~hed!

Air~hed!

Alexandra was already at breakfast for that day. Eating in one of the town up-scale restaurants where she was eating something exotic and sweet. She was listening to her parents talk about the stock market, something that she wasn't interested in anyways. She was never interested in economics. She had been picking at her food for a good ten minutes before he father woke he out of her day dream.
"Honey, why don't you take a drive." said her father. "You look positively bored, maybe some fresh air will help relax."
She looked at her father, stood up and put her napkin on the table. "That's a good idea, daddy." She had no intention of taking a drive. But a walk through that park might be enjoyable. Alexandra walked out of the restaurant and into the families limo. Once back at her apartment she changes into what she thought was "normal" clothing. She put on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a pink tank-top matched with a navy blue cardigan. She slipped on a pair of chestnut colored UGGS. It was chilly outside and she felt like she needed to be prepared. She grabbed her cell phone and her keys and started walking to the park.

http://www.myspace.com/normality_is_not_me

8Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:48 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

On her way to work Trind always took the long way, she always left early so being late was never a problem; plus, walking made her forget about her problems... kind of. The brown haired girl was looking down at the paved ground while walking, humming a Swedish lullaby, that is until she ran into a tree... she thought. "oof".

9Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya was examining the beroom where most of the carnage was located. The entire family had indeed been murdered. The photographers had finished and the entire team had separated the bodies and lined them up to examine the initial damage before they got them back to the Morgue for the final examination.

So far, three had had limbs removed which were found in various places around the house, one had several bones broken, onother had a length of rubber hose shoved in their sinuses, and the youngest, looked like it had been mauled by a wild bore before being completely gutted.

"We're still trying to find the rest of them," Jamesson said as he looked over the body of the wife, who suprisingly had the least amout of damage done except for a severed leg, which was most likely the cause of death.

A young man in a police uniform stumbled back ast the door holding a hand over his mouth. "Oh god," he said with a gasp, obviously trying to keep himself from vomiting.

"Outside," Miya said and pushed past the young man, heading towards the room that had had just left. There was no sign that anything had been going on beyond the door which seemed suspicious for obvious reasons. Upon opening the door however, she saw why the room looked so pristine. In the middle of the white carpet, was a dark red pentagram surrounded by what looked like Latin with a few Egyptian runes. The furniature had been pushed away and nearly the entire floor was covered with some sort of writing or symbol.

"What in the hell was he trying to do?" Jamesson asked as he entered behind his commanding officer. He looked at the center of the pentagram and noticed an area where the carpet had been singed, with the distinct odor of both Sage and sulfur hanging in the air.

Miya looked over the walls and saw several blood splatters and a large set of claw marks. "I want this room photographed. NOW!" she ordered causing Jamesson to jump before running to get the cameras.

Miya then turned and headed back downstairs. She needed air and room to think. This person needed to be stopped, and fast.

10Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:45 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

What she seemed to trip on was a female in a cops' uniform; Trind was stunned for a moment before she found her words and apologized quite rapidly. "I'm terribly sorry, miss, I was just walking along -- really not paying attention, hehe -- and I thought I tripped on a tree, but apparently not, hehe..." Trind nervously laughed, "I'll be going now... again, I'm terribly sorry..."

11Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:43 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya just looked up from her near daze and shook her head. "Huh? Oh, it was my fault, sorry. I've been a little... preoccupied this morning. I should have been watching where I was going."

12Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind almost immediately noticed the cop was down, "No, really... it was all my fault... are you okay?" She had always been an extremely caring person and felt extreme sympathy for this woman. "You just look a bit shooken.."

13Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya only shook her head and forced a smile. "Nah, I'm okay. Bein' a cop'll do 'at to ya sometimes."

14Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:59 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

The young woman just nodded and gave a kind smile, "Alright, but... " And she paused for just a moment, "If you'd ever just want to talk, my name is Trind and I work at the Little Cafe just down the block." Tring gave another good smile and made her way down the sidewalk.

15Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:03 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya's smile faded as soon as the girl was gone. She needed to head back to the station so she could read up on what they had on the family.

16Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:12 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind's heart really went out to that cop lady, she new what it was like dealing with death... but probably not as closely as she had; just the thought sent a shiver up her spine. She soon reached the Little Cafe and got to work quickly, it was always pretty busy during the morning... not so much in the afternoon.

-- TIME SKIP --

Around 1pm or so, Brand woke up with a kink in his neck. "Never again will I sleep with a blasted pillow." He cursed to himself while on his way to the shower. Quickly rinsing his hair of body soap and not even bothering to shave, Brand walked into the kitchen to look for something to eat. "... hm." There was a note in the fridge that was from Trind saying "You need to go grocery shopping while I'm gone, just the basics: Bread, Milk, Eggs, Cheese, etc. Don't go crazy! Love, Trind." Brand shook his head and kind of smirked, she definitely knew him too well; on the back of the note was a COMPLETE list of what was needed. "what happened to basics?!" Brand sighed and put the note into his old, worn -- yet favorite pair of -- jeans and headed out the door, putting his suede jacket on and grabbing the house keys.

17Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:32 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya was looking over the files they had on the family who's name ended up being 'Shade'. They were well off for a family of five living in New York. The husband was a doctor at a nearby hospital and his wife was a Kindergarten teacher when school was in session. Nothing had been stolen as far as they could tell. In fact everything was in it's place save for the occasional broken glass and gallons of blood.

"Pictures are in."

Miya looked up to see Jamesson with a stack of files and a sandwich. "What's that for?"

"It's for you boss. I know you." Jamesson set the stack down as he spoke. "I know that if you get too deep in this, then you'll forget to eat. When you do that, you end up passing out, which means we won't get anywhere on this case. Now eat."

Miya rolled her eyes and picked up half the sandwhich before opening the first file. It was the pictures of the room. "Good. I want these pieced back together and the writing translated. I need to know what it says by tomorrow. I fear for the safety of the entire town if someone this mad is loose."

Jamesson nodded and took the top files before leaving.

Miya took a bite and opened the next folder which was a list of people had regular contact with when something caught her eye. "Trind? Couldn't be..."

She set the sandwich down and grabbed her coat. She was glad she was in plain clothes today because it was getting rather chilly.

18Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:44 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

"Eggs... check, Chili... check, Milk... check..." He looked up from his slouched position over the cart at the three things in his cart. "... why me?" Brand heaved another sigh -- maybe for the 100th time so far -- and continued. It took him a good half hour just to finish the shopping and then another 15 minutes to check out. "Good grief." He said as he got back into his old, beat up car and went home to put away all this food.

--

At the Little Cafe, the rush had came and gone and now Trind was left doing her side work: cleaning her floor, organizing the condiments, etc. "Oh my goodness, she didn't!" Trind responded to a blonde waitress who shared a section right next to hers. "I cannot believe that, and she expects them to fit?" At work she was a little bit more... spunky just because every one was just about family to her.

19Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya pulled up to the front of the Cafe in her Dark purple, chrome trimmed Lamborghini Reventón Roadster and stepped into the cool fall air with a file in hand. She had bought it the year prior when she came into a sudden amount of money and didn't want it around, so figuring 3.2 seconds to go from 0-100 would be useful for a cop, she blew the entire million on the car, outfitting it to meet her standards, and insurrance until she turned 50.

She shivered slightly as the cold soaked straight through her thin black jacket and pushed her forward towards the front door.

20Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

A couple was leaving the breakfast shop and nearly had their jaws drop from their faces; you could hear whispering the whole way to their car. Trind saw the other customers gasp at the new car and looked at it herself; she was never too big on the big & flashy things, though it was a decent color. 'I wonder what a rich person is doing here...' Normally the cafe was filled with older folks or big families.

21Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:24 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya ignored the looks she was getting as she entered the cafe. She got inside and took off her shades before looking around for Trind.

"Ms. Oskari?" she asked upon spotting the young girl over at a table.

22Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind heard her name being called and looked over her shoulder to see the cop she had seen earlier that day. "Oh!" She looked back at the table, "I'll be back," Trind gave a warm smile and headed for the cop. "Yes?"

23Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya reaches into the file she was holding and pulls out a picture of Emily Shade, the wife of Dr. Shade. "We have reason to believe you knew this person quite well, is this true?"

24Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind looked at the photo and her face brightened, "Oh yes! That is Mrs. Shade! She's a regular here, always orders the spinach omlette." She realized she was getting off task and looked up from the photo at the cop, "... why do you ask?"

25Montauk's Murderer Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"She was a regular here," Miya said solemnly and put the picture away before looking back to the waitress, making sure she understood her point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum