Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Montauk's Murderer

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

The young officer nodded with a smile and started walking towards the front door to a black Police car. "You'll have to guide me there ma'am. I was not told that address."

-----------

Miya reached the scene in short order and was immediately appalled by what she could see. There was blood and pieces of flesh scattered across three lanes and the road was all but blocked off.

52Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind directed the young woman to her work, only taking a few minutes. "Thank you for the ride." She said while shutting the door and waiting for her to pull out so she could start walking back home.

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

53Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"Remember to call the Major if you sense something weird's going on." With that the girl drove off, leaving Trind in front of the cafe.

54Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Maybe it was just the whole day's happenings that made her heart race while she walked down the familiar park path. Trind knew she was being stupid when she looked at every man who even glanced at her; she couldn't wait to get home.

Reaching her and her brother's little apartment, she went to un-lock the door... but it was already ajar. Trind's heart was threatening to thump out of her chest. I must have just left the door open by accident... right?

Trind walked in with extreme caution, barely hearing anything due to her heart beat sounding in her ears. As she walked in she saw a shadow walk past and screamed.

Brand jumped, "Jesus! Trind, what is wrong with you?!" Even though he was a little ticked, he walked over to her and put his arm around her. "it's okay... what happened today that made you so jumpy?" He was embracing her, rubbing her back as she weeped.

55Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"Prints? Weapon? ANYTHING!?!" Miya was getting pissed. She was getting a pile of questions and getting no answers.

A young man was looking rather flustered as he flipped through a notebook. "I'm sorry Major, but we haven't found anything. The only thing we know is this looks like it was done by a wild animal. A big one at that."

That was the last straw. "I can see that for myself damnit! Find me something I can use before you have to look for a new job!" She had had enough questions for one day, and poor Jansen was caught in her crossfire.

The male nodded and ran off to try and save his job.

Miya was about to walk off somewhere when she felt a strong hand on her shoulder. "You aren't going anywhere until you eat Major," Jamesson said as he spun her around and forced Styrofoam box into her hands.

Miya rolled her eyes. She had forgotten the sandwich back at the precinct before she left to talk with Trind. "You're a pain in the ass," she said and began to eat.

56Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

After telling her brother what had happened she had planned to cook dinner... but Brand, bless his soul, said that he thought she should just rest... that night they had frozen pizza.

A few days later, Trind went back to work, her boss and the customers all worried about her; she consoled them that she was fine and it was some questions they needed to know about something... she never went into any details. That day though, a new customer came in; a male. Trind was almost immediately attracted to him, he was very prim and proper, a pure gentleman. He left her a great tip.

Once off of work she nearly skipped home, opening the door with some of Brand's favorite wine. "Hunny, I'm home~" She chimed, putting the wine on the cabinet and setting her keys in the key bowl along with her coat in the closet. Brand walked out in his boxers and bed head -- as usual -- and kind of stared at her. "What's with you?" Trind scowled at him, "What do you mean? I just had a great day and I wanted to share it with you." She gestured to the wine, Brand looked at it for a moment, looked back at her and then the bottle again... and then back again. "What happened?" He asked half laughing/yawning.

57Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:31 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

'Wonderful young lady,' a tall black haired male thought as he drove back to New York City. 'Too bad she'll have to go.'

-----------

She just couldn't understand it! At every scene, there were no witnesses! There had been nine more murders since the pieces in rush hour traffic, and they had all been in broad daylight and public places, yet nobody had seen a single thing!

"There has to be a clue somewhere. Something I'm missing!" Miya had been pacing in the room for the last three hours when Jamesson walked in with a sandwich. "Get out! I'm thinking." Miya barked at the unphased male.

"Boss you've gotta eat something," he said as he looked at the flustered female. "I know you haven't eaten breakfast and you know what happens when you don't eat."

Miya turned toward him and growled. "I know how to feed myself Jamesson, now as I s-said before," She stumbled a little, her world starting to spin around her. "G-ghet ou..."

Jamesson sighed and helped the woman to a chair before handing he the sandwich. "I told you you should eat something," he said matter of factly as he took up a spare seat and took a bite of his own sandwich.

58Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:07 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Trind told her brother how the charming man was so gracious, beautiful and left a great tip; leaving out not one detail. Brand seemed a bit bored, just nodding his head and drinking some of the wine, "So, are you going to ask him out?" Brand asked like it was nothing. The task didn't have the same effect on Trind, unfortunately. "I couldn't ask him! It's improper." Her cheeks were bright red, "And I'm too embarrassed." Brand laughed and rose, "Alright, if you want him to ask you out, you've got to flirt." Again, her face nearly exploded with red.

After their lunch/dinner Brand was extremely giddy -- typically from the wine -- he was dancing with Trind like they used to when they were children. About a half hour of that and Brand was slightly out of breathe; Trind put her hands on her hips, "Brand, we need to get you out of the house. The war was years ago, you can't just stay in the house and sleep all day." He just shrugged, "Yes I can." Trind eyed him until he felt uncomfortable. "Fine... I'll try and find a job...happy?" Trind smiled, "and we'll start going to the gym, together." This made him flinch, "You really hate me, don't you?"

59Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"Boss, you really should go home and get some sleep," Jamesson said as Miya chugged her 9th cup of coffee that day. "That much caffeine isn't good for you and you being sleep deprived isn't gonna help us at all."

Miya ignored the male as she stared at the pictures, trying to figure out something. Anything. She needed to find a clue on how to catch this guy, but couldn't figure anything out.

Jamesson stood up and stepped in front of the Australian. "Boss, I'm ordering you to go home."

Miya glared at the man and stood up slowly, backing him towards a wall. "You? Order me? You have no authority to do so, and if you wish to keep your position, I suggest you never try that again." She turned away and grabbed her coat. "Now, I'm going home. I'm tired and need my some sleep."

Jamesson sighed and chuckled quietly. She was definitely sleep deprived. "Yes Ma'am."

60Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

The next morning Trind woke up, knowing that she didn't have work that day she nearly jumped on Brand. "Wake up, sleepy head; we're going to go job hunting today." He moaned and pulled the covers over his eyes, Trind's little weight not even affecting him in the slightest, "Don't you have work?" Brand managed. The younger sibling stifled a grin, "Wow, you don't pay attention at all; today is my day off! This way I can be right next to you while you get some job applications." She grinned, knowing that Brand didn't actually plan on getting a job.

After a lot of pushing, Trind finally got her brother out of bed and into the shower; once an hour passed she shut off the hot water to ensure him getting out... there was a lot of screaming on his part. Once Brand was out of the shower and in his khaki pants, white long-sleeved shirt and his favorite suede jacket (and of course shoes) him and his sister headed out the door.

"So I was thinking that since you have government involvement already on your resume that you could probably get a state job." Trind was saying, trying to think of something Brand would enjoy doing. "mhm." Was all he said to her questions/comments.

61Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya woke up slowly and swore at her alarm clock. It was already 10am and she had wanted to get an early start. She rushed through the shower and was dressed in under five minutes, deciding to wear black slacks, a tight black shirt, her badge around her neck, and a pair of fingerless gloves with her gun at her side.

She called Jamesson and told him to have her coffee ready in four minutes. She hung up, hopped in her car, and booked it to the station, making it there in under three minutes.

She went to her office and her coffee was waiting for her, Jamesson sitting in the other chair sipping his own.

"Sleep well boss?" he asked with a smirk.

"What happened to my alarm clock?"

"I had the power to your house shut off for half an hour last night," he said with a smirk, not looking her in the eyes. "So I ask again, sleep well?"

Miya glared at the man before taking her seat and ordering him to leave. he had files to dig through.

62Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Knowing her brother well enough, cop duty -- or any other governmental job other than the boring ones -- would make her brother more... alive. So, she led Brand towards the police station. When they walked through the metal detectors Brand automatically set it off, kind of yanking him out of his daze. "Oh, sorry." He said, reaching out of his boots six knifes. He tried again... and it went off once more. Brand smiled and took out two pocket knifes. Again, history repeated itself. He cursed and took off his pants, unlatching a longer knife from his thigh. Pant-less and utterly defenseless he finally made it through the threshold.

63Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

By this time Miya had been called out to assess the situation. The Australian however just began laughing as the male set down not only a bouie-knife, a very popular choice back in Australia, but a small sword strapped to his now bare legs.

Walking towards the male, she noticed Trind and the man's face suddenly stuck a chord. "Put your pants back on Mr. Oskari. We'll keep your toys until you leave."

64Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:10 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

By this time he was cursing in Swedish while putting his pants over his bulging legs. Being in the war had done wonders for his body. Brand was going to ask how she knew his name, but decided against it when Trind smiled. "This is my brother, Brand. He's come to see if there are any job offers in this vicinity." Brand looked at his sister with a Luke-warm look, "I can speak for myself."

65Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:16 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya looked the male up and down, examining his toned body and the style of his hair. "You were in the Swedish Military correct?"

66Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:03 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand nodded, doing a very slight bow out of tradition, "This is correct, ten years typically sniper and man-on-man combat. We came back victorious." He said with a smile, though the war and it's memories were anything but to smile about; even thinking about it now it pained him how he lost his family. "Would you have use for my abilities? As you can see, " He motioned to his many daggers, "I'm also trained in swordsmanship." Brand shrugged, "And if it's a cop job I could probably out run every criminal around." Trind chimed in on that note, "He was in track all through middle, high school and college." She was so proud of her brother, it was bluntly obvious on her face.

67Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya chuckled and walked over to a desk before pulling out a book and a small stack of papers before walking over to and handing them to Brand. "You've at least got some training and a good attitude. The next try out is Thursday so you've got 6 days to study that manual. I hope you pass, because we're in need of recruits."

68Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

He raised his brow "A manual?" flopping the book about, scoring him a hit from his sister in the bulging bicep; Brand ignored it, "Why would I need a manual? I understand the form, but really?" He was definitely old fashioned -- and from a different country -- when it came to war or the law. It was a good sized book and would take him at least four days to complete, that would have to include going to the gym with Trind and maybe waking up earlier than three o'clock in the afternoon.

69Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya rolled her eyes. "Yes, manual. There is a written test on it to make sure you understand the laws. You must score at least 80% on it in order to pass."

70Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:13 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand just sort of glared at her, "A test? When did all of this involve all this shi--" Trind pushed him hard enough to make him stumble a little. "He doesn't mean what he's saying, he's just used different customs." Trind smiled shyly, "Please forgive his manners, he truly doesn't mean what he's saying; he's been out of the war for a few years now and before that, that was basically all he knew." She shrugged, "So you can see why he thinks all of this as foreign." Brand just stared at his sister and continued to kind of glare/analyze Miya.

71Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

The woman sighed and shrugged a little. "I understand, though I can understand if he isn't up for it. It is a pretty big book to try and finish in a week. Add to that the fact that he's obviously been loafing the last while so I doubt he'd even pass the obstacle course to begin with." She turned away and began heading to her office. "I guess there's no way he'd be able to get into shape and study in only 6 days, so if he wants he can wait till the next entrance exam in January."

Last edited by Chaoskor666 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

72Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Brand's eyes widened at her soft insult, "I am in tip top shape and would run circles around any man/woman/child who comes to that examine next Thursday!" His competitive spirit was really kicking into gear, it didn't help that Miya was a successful female that was extremely hot. He weighed the book, "Psh, I'll have this done tonight." But that was a total lie, and Trind looking at him oddly gave him away.

73Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya turned back to him with a grin. "Oh really? How about we make this interesting then? I will be proctoring the written part of the test next week so I'll be there anyway, therefore, I challenge you to a lap around the course, start to finish. If you can beat me, then I will give you a personal letter of recommendation."

She closed the gap between the egotistical male and her smirk turned into a wicked grin. "And to make it fair, I'll even give you a pass to use the grounds to train so you can get used to the track and it won't be as much of a blow out when I leave you back at the start, eating my dust."

74Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

He took an even closer step to her, his height towering over her, "You're on." He nearly growled, Trind looked wide eyed at the two, "Um, thanks... Come on Brand." She said pulling his arm, him budging ever so slightly, "Lets go running." He told her as they walked out of there. She was going to be a worthy opponent, but he would not let her win without a fight... he was going for at least a tie.

75Montauk's Murderer - Page 3 Empty Re: Montauk's Murderer Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:52 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Miya smirked and winked to Trind as the pair left, Brand so preoccupied that he left all his blades at the security desk.

"That was quite a performance there Major," Jamesson said with a grin as he followed the woman back to her office.

"Thank you Jamesson, and I meant every word of it too. He's got a certain flair that I want on the force that should make things quite interesting."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum