Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Air~hed's Blog

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Air~hed's Blog Empty Air~hed's Blog Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:15 am

Air~hed!

Air~hed!

I don't know why people blog. Its like an online diary. Everyone either wants to read your diary or doesn't give a sh*t about it. There's nothing more revealing then a diary. That's where all the nasty secrets live and thrive. But people do it anyways.
You ever gets those messages that say "So-and-So posted a new entry in their Blog, read it now!"? Sometimes from people that you don't even talk to on a regular basis. Its strange to say the least, because I don't care and I always wonder why they care enough to get comments on their post.
I really don't know what to write about. I can't talk about anything sexual seeing as though my boyfriend is registered on this site, and I wouldn't want to put that out there anyways. I could brag about how I could graduate in a couple weeks, a whole semester before I's suppose to...I guess. Or how I don't know what the hell I want to do after high school, which is probably why I don't want to graduate early anyways.
Its hard finding a job, if you haven't notice. I've been stuck in this dead end job for over a fucking year and I have gotten no where in that last year. Anyone that is actively looking for jobs knows that there is a lot of competition out there. You always need to be better then the next person without knowing what they're good at. Then those stupid online applications that take forever and then 30 seconds later the website sends you a message saying that they don't have any openings in which your qualifications would match...I don't understand it. Applying in person isn't helpful either. The managers look at you up and down just deciding whether they're going to give you a chance in the first place. Then your job is hiring people just for the holidays and then you don't get any hours what-so-ever (you can tell that I'm not happy with my job, lol). But if that makes sense to you then maybe I should talk to you about it, because I sure don't understand any of it.
Well Christmas is coming up. I got plans to get my wisdom teeth pulled out. Yay! What fun...I'm going to look so funny and I will live in a cave for at least a week. I'll be in the bat cave.
Well that's all I have to say right now. I'll post when I feel like talking. I'm not going to say that every Monday I'm going to post a new one, it'll be whenever I want to.
Have a good day apparently bored reader
Air~hed!

http://www.myspace.com/normality_is_not_me

2Air~hed's Blog Empty Re: Air~hed's Blog Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

So I told my Mother that I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled but I want to have it surgically done, and she decided to tell me that our medicaid won't cover a dental surgery!!! ><

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

3Air~hed's Blog Empty Re: Air~hed's Blog Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

St!fled/

St!fled/

Yeah, I'll pretty much be your servant during that week after your surgery. Whats new!! Razz

4Air~hed's Blog Empty Re: Air~hed's Blog Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Air~hed!

Air~hed!

Love me some spell check!

That is all...

http://www.myspace.com/normality_is_not_me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]