Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

XI's Blog

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1XI's Blog Empty XI's Blog Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

It's my birthday tomorrow!!!! As of right now, I'm 18 years 355 days and 17 hours old. 5 more hours and I'm 19 years even!

I'm an avid roleplayer so I will most likely be joining in on just about every roleplay that is posted. I am also writing a story based on the "Pokegirls" world. It's like Pokemon, only has more sex, more monsters, and more death. No I didn't think this up, it was a bunch of people that had ENTIRELY too much time on their hands but I figured why not make one of my own. I may post it on here if Admin-chan gives it the "Okay".

Other then the first part, there isn't much to update you all on right now.

The End... for now

2XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Author's log, star date..... beats the hell out of me.

Last week proved to be insane at work and I'm expecting this week to be worse. Radio is rather difficult when the system relies on one day of programming rather then two. Luckily, next week will be a carbon copy so I can get my routine down this week and be safe for next.

I went to see Avatar and decided that everyone should see it. That's how awesome it was. Best movie I've seen in a couple years.

Also FINALLY finished with the next chapter of my story and am ready to put it up once I make a couple minor adjustments. However, I still need permission from Bubbles before I can post it here. Not sure who all would like it though so maybe I won't. Who knows!!!

I'm out y'all, PEACE!

3XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

BOOGIE DOWN! B-B-B-BOOGIE! YEAH BOOGIE DOWN!

Tonight's Gina's school dance. I can't go so I'm probably gonna offer to be Chofur depending on if I have a vehicle or not.

Tomorrow's Valentine's day, so all you lovers out there better have something special planned for your sweetie! To those of you who don't have somebody to love, go chill with your family or pets! Pets will always love you so long as you show them affection. And to those of you who are going to a school dance in lieu of a certain feline's mate, watch your ass Wink. There is a male with fabulous hair awaiting your arrival. No you aren't being set up, you're being blindly ambushed.

CUPCAKES!!!! One of the Sales people here made a bunch for her daughter's class and brought the spares here. They're delicious ^^.

Let's see... oh yeah. SCHOOL SUCKS!!! Well... my sleep schedule does anyway. I've been having a REALLY hard time getting to classes this week. I only went to one of the four, and we didn't even do anything. *Sigh* Oh well. I can still pass assuming I don't get dropped from the classes.

4XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Lets see... What should I blog about today?

Tomorrow I'm going on a field trip to the Glacier Brewhouse for my 101 class. It oughta be loads of fun and I'll get a chance to look behind the scenesof one of my favorite restaurants in town.

In case any of you haven't noticed, I uploaded chapter three of my story "File Name: Havok" and am trying to figure out how to get chapter four to flow properly.

Oh! If any of you know somebody selling a car for cheep, or know a cheep apartment somewhere (and I mean cheep) I need a rig and a place to move soon so my current roommates don't get pissed at me.

Umm... there's also the need for an actual job. As much fun as sitting around this place all afternoon playing on the computer is, three or four hours a day really doesn't pay enough to live on ones own, so I'm gonna be looking for new employment.

I guess that's all for now. Read my story, and I'll chat with y'all later!

5XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!

Let's see... I have an interview this Wednesday for my absolute FAVORITE restaurant in town. I can't figure out if I should wear a tie or not, so I'm going to go along with the old standard 'If it says tie, then wear a tie. If it specifically says no tie, then no tie. If you don't know, then wear a tie.'

I threw out my futon last night! I've been trying to get rid of it for years, and decided last week that I'd buy an air mattress and toss the old piece of- ANYWHO I don't think I have it filled enough, because I woke up this morning and it was half eating me. It's definitely more comfortable then the old one though. It's gonna make playtime with my kitten quite interesting as well Wink

6XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Alas, spring break is over.

This is my first day back at school and everything's going well (tough I kinda spaced on a rather majr project. Whoopsies!)

I'm still hunting for a new job. No callback as of yet from my last interview, but oh well.

THIS FREAKING PLACE IS TOO D*MNED QUIET!!! I wish some of you would get online on occasion. This place gets really lonely when I'm the only person ever on.

7XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

I must have somehow pissed off some cosmic entity, because this has NOT been my week... AND IT'S ONLY TUESDAY!!!

First, I somehow manage to get up already easily frustrated girlfriend upset at me.

Completely my fault and I know it.

Second, I forgot trash day. Not a big deal you say? Wrong. It's my apartment's turn to take the trash out. That means that for this month, me and my roommates have to drag the trash cans for the building to the curb.

My room mates agreed to do it in order to lessen their art of the rent (which is quite high). I'm dead.

Third, Today is Tuesday. This means that today I have my 101 class.

I thought it was my 104 class today.

I got to the room and there was nobody there. So I went to the computer lab. 20 minutes later, I realized that my sanitation class hadn't gone on a field trip, but my 101 class had.

I REALLY hope I don't get dropped from the class.

*Repeated headdesk* it's only Tuesday and already my world's going to hell...

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

8XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Wed May 05, 2010 8:01 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Long time no update!

I've been sick the past week so my voice is sounding like sh*t at the moment.

I've moved out of my apartment and am living with my family again until I can collect enough cash for security deposit and first months rent on a new place. Not a big deal, though I currently sleep on a spot on the floor of my brother's room. Meh, I'll deal with it this weekend.

Two pieces of big news! One, one of my best friends is coming home! She'll need a place to crash till she finds a place though, and I just hope my new roommate won't mind! Big news part two, I'M GETTING A CAR! My god father just got a new truck and is signing over the lease of his old one in about a week! It's alright to applaud, I did the underpants dance when he told me, so it's all good in da hood!

Anywho, that's about it for now, so see ya later!!!

9XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Well! LOOONG time no update... anywhere on this entire site! Partially my fault but hey, screw you all ^^

Anywho,If you haven't heard, I'm now working at Subway. This particular one is in the food court at the 5th Avenue Mall.

Today is Friday.

I got there at 9:15am. From 9:30am to 2:00pm (when our extra person showed up) me and three other people were playing catch up thanks to the 6 HOUR RUSH that made it so we couldn't get ANY prep done.

AND, just to top this sh*t taco off, we made all of 3 dollars in tips, if that!

So, not only did I not get ANY f*ck*ng rest last night thanks to my friend's f*ck*ng birds squawking ALL night cuz the sun came up at 4 and their cage wasn't covered, but I didn't get any tips today to even make this sh*t worth it!

PLUS MY FEET HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!

All in all, I BETTER GET A BIG ASS CHECK ON PAYDAY!!!!

*sigh* I now need a very, VERY LONG nap

Good night y'all!

10XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:21 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Well, since there doesn't seem to EVER be anyone on anymore, I guess these little updates will come to an end soon.

To those of you still in High School, don't slack off. Trust me when I say it will make your life a WHOLE lot easier when you get into college.

My family is currently in the process of moving. This means that I need to find a place of my own, and soon. School starts in a little over a week, and that means my stress levels are gonna sky rocket. I'm too poor to afford a place on my own and still eat, and I have no friends in need of room mates. I'd live in the dorms, but they expect the money up front, which is NOT an option for me right now.

Translation: I'm F***ED.

Then, there's the job I'm slowly beginning to loathe. I'm a Subway grunt, which means I get to make hundreds of sandwiches a day for people too ungrateful to even drop a freaking quarter into the tip jar. All for minimum wage too!

Today was PARTICULARLY rough (mainly due to the fact that my emergency room mate just told me they weren't ready to move out) and resulted in me wanting to freaking CRY 2 hours into work. I felt like I was gonna explode before I finally got home tonight!

*Sigh* Oh well. I'll probably figure something out. If not, then I guess I'll still live... right?

11XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

ALL BOW BEFORE ME!!!

I've come to the conclusion that I need to just take over the planet.

MY WISH IS YOUR COMMAND!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Under my rule, it shall be obey me, or perish! I will ensure we find alternatives to for petrolium fuels, and make sure these corporations stop ripping people off! The world will be digitalized, and these radical groups of republicans and homocidal/suicidal maniacs are all dealt with so they can stop pumping children's minds with nonsense concepts, and try and raise the global IQ to ABOVE the average sea snail!

We will help conserve animal and plant life, and drop the global population to a level we can handle so we don't have to waste all this food and money and space trying to keep these psychotic morons happy!

And then there are religions, which I'm not gonna get into here for obvious reasons.

So come my internet brethren, let us take down the overlords of stupidity and arise to hail a new ruler, GRAND RULER XI!!!!

XD

12XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:02 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Once more I speak to the room full of nobody!

New job, "new" car, and I'm moving. What fun!!

This site has been particularly boring of late... Granted the new layout is interesting, but there's still no new posts in ANY of the RPs!!!

SOMEBODY PLEASE POST SOMETHING!!!!!

13XI's Blog Empty Re: XI's Blog Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

It's my birthday fuckers! XD

So, I'm now 20. And it's been fun so far! One near collision with a parked car thanks to the freaking sun, and a near four car pileup on C st because one idiot crossed 2 lanes of traffic at the absolute last freaking second to make a left hand turn, and another person at the exact same time, tried changing lanes in front of me.

So, for a present, somebody should log on and write something in a f*ck*ng RP!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum