Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Empty OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

What is this one about? If you've seen a movie recently (and liked it) then review it in here!

2OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Empty Re: OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Alice in Wonderland

IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!! Probably would have been better if I had been able to see it in the High def or 3D screenings, except those were WAY too hard to get into and WAY WAY WAY too expensive.

It was a bit more serious then one would have thought it would be, however it was still fun and I really recommend it!

3OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Empty Re: OMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Amen! It was such a great movie and I actually saw it in the 3D XD or what ever it was... it was $14.50 a pop... BUT WORTH IT! I was actually really surprised as to how serious the Mad Hatter was, I found the March Hare to be a thousand times funnier. Like a crack addict on caffine!!

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum